The students can leave with school permission for 15% of semester hours or 10% on leave without school permission, but they are not allowed to leave the whole single credit hours (theory and practice hours)
The students can leave only 15% of semester hours with or without school permission
They have to attend at least 85% or 90% and fulfill at least 70% of semester skill requirements before allowing sitting the exam of the related semester. The remaining 30% of skill requirements will be completed upon the arrangement of the University
If attendance is within 50-84% of semester hours or 50-89%, or fulfilling of skill requirement is within 50-69%, they are allowed only to sit the 2nd session exam at the end of the scholar year • If attendance is less than 50% of semester hours or fulfilling of skill requirement is less than 50%, they have to repeat class.
Clinic Service at HSI RCAF
Health Science Institute’s Hospital was established in 1979 after the country was liberated from the Khmer Rouge regime under the guise of a hospital for the purpose of treating soldiers after the Read More about “Hospital”…