The students can leave with school permission for 15 % of semester hours or 10% on leave without school permission, but they are not allowed to leave the whole single credit hours ( Theory and practice hours ) • The students can leave only 15 % of semester hours with or without school permission. • They have to attend at least 85 % or 90 % and fulfill at least 70 % of semester clinical requirements before allowing sitting the exam of the related semester. The remaining 30 % of clinical will be completed during their internship or upon arrangement by the school. • If attendance is within 50-84 % of semester hours or 50-89 % or fulfilling of clinical requirements within 50-69 %, they are allowed only to sit the 2nd session exam at the end of the school’s year. • If attendance is less than 50 % of semester hours or fulfilling of clinical requirements is less than 50 %, they have to repeat a class.
In principle, applicant shall fulfill the following criteria: ▪ Males / females aged under 25 years old ▪ Have High School Diploma or equivalent certification issued by the MoEY & S ▪ Have Certificate of Foundation Year ▪ Be passed successfully the National Entry Exam ▪ Be in a good health Note: Number of intakes to the BSN Program is limited based on MoH health workforce projection and capacity of production of each training institution.
Clinic Service at HSI RCAF
Health Science Institute’s Hospital was established in 1979 after the country was liberated from the Khmer Rouge regime under the guise of a hospital for the purpose of treating soldiers after the Read More about “Hospital”…